Jan 1, 2012

Shabby Chic

I LOVE this momma's taste in home decor!!  As you will see in the following images, she has a shabby chic kind of style.  This house was full of "photo props"...not by her intentions...only a photography gurue would walk through someone's home and think of photo props

I was greatful when Kayla, a friend from my highschool days, asked me to do a shoot for her baby...but even more so when she messaged me about 2 weeks after the shoot with this:

"Amy, Eric loved the pics so much he wants you to come back ASAP for more! Next week?"

Of course!!  I headed back over to the Graves' house, and shoot, we did... 

Love this bed...so feminine!!

shabby chic!
who doesn't love baby feet?!?

bright eyes

roses are red

The shots below are from Baby B's 1st shoot...Christmas themed...




HUGE thanks to the Graves family for sharing Baby B* with the camera!

No comments: