Nov 12, 2011

Shootin' People

I'm working hard to get my photography business {Get a Glimpse Creations} up and moving again.  It's been a while, and I'm ready TO DO THIS!!  Please message me here or go here for more information!! 

I met some awesome families out at Mercer Arboretum this past Saturday.  It was a wee bit chilly, but the lighting was gorgeous.  Here are a few from that session....


First up, a lovely friend (from way back when...elementary school!!) and her precious family...


Next up, a special PREACHER and his family...this preacher happens to be the preacher of the church we attend...


And then there are these two cutie pies...a dear friend of mine that I've only known for a short while, shared her kiddos with me...


It was so nice to be able to have 3 photo shoots in one day, at one place!! 


Thanks to these families for allowing me to be your photographer!!

No comments: