Nov 27, 2010

THANKSgiving Day 2010

was REALLY nice...we started our day by heading to the fire station to visit with Mike. Occasionally Mike has to work on holidays. If he works on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day, the boys and I usually go to the fire station and see him. We enjoyed a FABULOUS lunch with Daddy...the firemen had the ENTIRE spread, and it was SO DELICIOUS! I'm so THANKFUL that Mike's job is like a "HOME" away from HOME, so that when he can't be with us, at least he is at his second favorite place to be.

Mike and I with our boys...


thanks2010

Cade & Drew/Our Family...

thanks2010c

Playing in the fire truck NEVER gets old...

thanks2010b

thanks2010a

We left Daddy, and went to my parent's for yet ANOTHER meal!! This year we had a small, intimate crowd...only about 12 of us. It was REALLY nice to get to visit with EVERYONE! The food was UBER GOOD and the company was, too!!

A few group shots of the ladies...these pictures include: Me (Amy), My Mom (Ann), My MIL (Rhonda), My Aunt (Jane), and two cousins (Samantha & Jennifer)...

thanks2010d

left: Sammy, Cade, Callie, Drew/right: My In-Laws (Rhonda & Gary)

thanks2010e

I am SO THANKFUL and BLESSED to have such a wonderful family!

No comments: